1. How can I donate for various sevas ?

You can contribute towards the following sevas:

2. How can I become a Life Patron?

3. Will I get tax exemption u/s 80(G) for all donations made through this website?

Food for Life (Annadana) and Life Membership are eligible for claiming tax exemption 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961 (India). For more details, please contact at +91-7400056912.

For any Query, please contact: +91-7400056912